Not as colorful as usual, but that is only because the rich color of the salmon is masked by the garlic sauce over it. Anyway, I had garlic pesto salmon with asparagus and mashed cauliflower with butter and cream. A well deserved meal--I have been working really hard today on getting the house in order before Monday. Everythig is reamarkably organized, but not yet actually cleaned--I guess that will have to wait for tomorrow. I was going to make a salad, or a stir fry tonight, but the shrimp were taking to long to thaw, so I decided on this instead. The salmon was pre-marinated, but it is a good organic company, with no additives or junk in the sauce. Very yummy!Friday, November 16, 2007
Dinner!
Not as colorful as usual, but that is only because the rich color of the salmon is masked by the garlic sauce over it. Anyway, I had garlic pesto salmon with asparagus and mashed cauliflower with butter and cream. A well deserved meal--I have been working really hard today on getting the house in order before Monday. Everythig is reamarkably organized, but not yet actually cleaned--I guess that will have to wait for tomorrow. I was going to make a salad, or a stir fry tonight, but the shrimp were taking to long to thaw, so I decided on this instead. The salmon was pre-marinated, but it is a good organic company, with no additives or junk in the sauce. Very yummy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment